Friday, January 9, 2015

Your Zodiac Sign and if you think if fits your personality

I’m a Leo in the zodiac world. 

I think it does fit my personality as Leos are supposed to be outgoing and ambitious. Especially when I was younger I definitely fit the bill as someone who wanted to be centre stage. I was always outgoing and ready to meet the world and the people in it.

I think I’m still that way but I’m also a bit of an introvert. I like to be alone (however now thinking about it, I always want to be social as well) and depending on what it is I don’t mind working by myself.

I’m also a likeable person. I don’t know if people are drawn to me but I am always able to make them laugh and I can get along with almost anyone. 

Leo’s are also very creative and I can say that fits my personality very well. I don’t think I’m creative in the strictest sense (I’m no art student) but I think I’m able to think outside of the box and come up with creative ideas and pieces that I’m proud of. 

“Lions are outgoing, self-assured and have a tremendous zest for life.” I can agree with that though I think I bring a healthy dose of realism into that. I can doubt myself big time especially when it comes to my looks. I do however have a zest for life. I love travelling and being involved in various things. There are so many things that interest me I can’t take it all in at once. 


All of the attributes that Leo’s have I see in myself, even if they are buried deep inside. These are all things that draw me and attributes that I’d like to live up to. I think at the end of the day my zodiac sign might be something to live up to and strive for. Life has kicked me down and I need to step up my game and get back in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment