Friday, January 9, 2015

30 Interesting facts about yourself

This was surprisingly hard to do. I didn't really think I could come up with this many. It's surprising what you don't realize about yourself or what you think you do that is interesting.

  1. I didn’t always have my beauty mark. It was my first chicken pox when I was 9
  2. I have watched all 10 seasons of Stargate, including all the Atlantis seasons
  3. Sometimes my mind pushes back from my body and I can see myself and my thoughts as something separate from me.
  4. I don’t see any problem with sharing a toothbrush
  5. I have traveled the world backpacking
  6. I love to sing but am terrified to sing on stage with someone
  7. I am very organized at planning trips and group activities
  8. I talk to my cats on a regular basis
  9. I love to read, almost anything, and i secretly love reading teen fiction
  10. My hair is normally blonde, however I’d love to dye it purple and shave one side
  11. I’m terrified that i’m going to end up fat like my mom
  12. Every time it rains I love staring out the window at it
  13. I honestly don’t think I have a best friend, in the girl sense of things. My boyfriends are usually my best friends
  14. I have a bucketlist that i’d like to complete by the time I’m 40
  15. I have a theory that my relationships, be it friends or boyfriends, only last a max of 2 years before they fall apart
  16. I am in love with cilantro
  17. I’ve never had a romantic night or candlelight dinner that I haven’t planned myself
  18. I love surprises but have never been surprised
  19. When I was younger for a long time I wanted to live in a tree among wolves
  20. I love riding horses and am actually very good at it
  21. Until about a year ago I had never done any drugs before
  22. While I crave the idea, I don’t know if I’m cut out for the cookie cutter style of life
  23. I would love to have a kid but don’t think my life is ever going to get together enough for me to be ok with having one
  24. When I moved to Canada I saw seagulls and thought we were near the ocean
  25. I am not a girly girl and have no idea how to use most makeup
  26. I love to be in water and am an excellent swimmer
  27. When I get scared or nervous I tend to stop breathing
  28. I don’t think I have a real passion yet
  29. Though I’m from an island I dislike sand and coconuts
  30. I don’t mind being alone or going to things alone

No comments:

Post a Comment