Friday, January 9, 2015

Where I see myself in 10 years

As easy as this one is I find it very hard for me as well. Over the years I’ve realized of course I can make up lists of things I want to be and where I want to be but the actuality of these things and getting there may not be achievable or at least are very far fetched. 

I’ve always been someone who’s very truthful to myself and know myself pretty well. So when thinking of where I’m going to be and if I can get there I’m hesitant to go wild on it. Maybe that makes me very pessimistic. Maybe I’ve lost the excitement and drive to as Arbonners say to “Dream Big”. Can I do it? Do I simply not believe enough or am not driven enough to achieve them?

I have thought about where I’d like to be in 5 years. I’d like to buy a house and have some savings. Recently I’ve set some Arbonne goals and would like to be a RVP or NVP by 5 years. 

In 10 years I see myself living with Alejandro, maybe married. I’d love to have a kid however that does scare me a lot. Most of all I want to be financially stable. I’ve been working at that for years now and think i’ve found something positive to sink my teeth into that could get me there. I’d love to be able to take month long vacations each year somewhere and cross some things off my bucket list that way.


In 10 years I hope to be in advanced yoga and able to run a marathon, or at least have these be daily habits of mine.  I also want to be a more positive person and be able to dream bigger and help others dream bigger as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment